RECEIVE YOUR BOND BACK OR A FREE RE-CLEAN
Quality End of Lease Cleaning Service in Geelong
Cheapest End of Lease Cleaning in Geelong With 72 Hours Bond Back Guarantee
We have a proven track record and have successfully performed a variety of cleaning projects. Numerous real estate firms in the neighbourhood routinely suggest our end of lease cleaning services and entrust us with their particular cleaning checklists. Our devoted cleaners go above and beyond to meet and even surpass the standards set by real estate companies for end of tenancy cleaning since we are knowledgeable about what they demand. On the odd occasion that the real estate agent finds a task that is subpar, we accept full responsibility and return right away to make the necessary repairs. Our dedication guarantees that consumers won’t have to make further payments in order to fully recover their bond.
If you don’t have time for house cleaning services or just don’t want to fix it, we definitely have a solution for you. We at End of Lease Cleaning Geelong, provide the best cleaning services for both homes and buildings.
Contact our staff of experts right away and let us handle the hard work if you want to get your bond back but are too busy or worn out to complete a vacate cleaning on your own. You can marvel.
To maintain your carpets spotless and fresh, we provide expert carpet cleaning services. Our knowledgeable staff is prepared to efficiently handle all of your carpet cleaning needs.
No matter what sort of fabric your dining chairs, recliners, and upholstery are made of, End Of Lease Cleaning Geelong can assist you when it comes time to clean them all.
Your kitchen appliances can be restored to their ideal condition by our professional oven cleaners. Oven cleaning can be very laborious and exhausting. It might also require specific equipment in addition to a lot of effort and time.
After building or renovations, our after builder cleaning service will return your area to immaculate condition. Your environment will be thoroughly cleaned by our knowledgeable crew, leaving you feeling clean and renewed.
An Affordable End Of Lease Cleaning Geelong Solution!
Give us the opportunity to expertly clean your rented home. Give us a call to get your quote for move-out cleaning right away.
END OF LEASE CLEANING GEELONG: WHY DO YOU NEED IT?
- Professional Excellence:- Our staff is made up of seasoned experts who leave your property spotless.
- Transparent Quoting:- We place a high priority on transparency. You can submit an online quote request, and we’ll complete it after the property has been evaluated.
- Booking Process Simplified:-Booking with us is simple. Call us or fill out the form on our website to request a free quote; you’ll get one right away.
- Efficiency Unleashed:- To ensure effective carpet cleaning, we use top-of-the-line tools like the 1600 PSI carpet cleaner in addition to our highly trained workers.
- Dedicated Customer Support:- If you have any questions or problems, our attentive customer support team is always here to help.
- Environmentally Friendly Methods:- Through years of experience, we have identified the best cleaning procedures. We utilize secure, environmentally friendly materials that enhance both your home and the environment.
- Proven Cleaning Techniques:- We follow the REIV cleaning checklist, making the process easier for homeowners, tenants, and real estate brokers.
- Comprehensive Insurance:- Rest assured, we are fully insured with a 10 million Public Liability insurance policy. Our top priority is your tranquillity.
Hire The Most Reasonable Bond End Of Lease Cleaner in Geelong
We have the best cleaning equipment on the market in addition to skilled cleaners for end-of-lease cleaning. We perform thorough end of lease cleaning and, if necessary, grass mowing to make your life easier. Before beginning any assignment, all of our cleaners receive training. They can only begin working once they have successfully completed the online activity. Untrained cleaners could cause property damage. Cleaners receive online instruction before working with more seasoned cleaners. Additionally, we randomly examine the work and personally inspect every site. Additionally, we utilize eco-friendly goods that are beneficial for all.
Whether it’s an office, an apartment, a home, or a townhouse, we handle all types of properties. Your property will be pristine thanks to our end of lease cleaning Geelong method, which is technology-driven. Therefore, cleaning is not a concern for you. Leave the cleaning and any grass mowing to us and just focus on moving. You may be sure that we know what we’re doing and won’t let you down. We would be your cleaning service for the rest of your life if you hired us only once.
Frequently Asked Questions
What does hiring a bond back cleaning in Geelong cost?
The size and condition of the property affect the cost of end of lease cleaning. The average cost for a one-bedroom, one-bathroom home is $250, which includes a thorough cleaning of every item within. For more information, check out our prices or give us a call.
Will there be an additional fee for the cleaning?
It depends on the state of your property because every residence is unique. Remember that we will provide you with a precise estimate following an inspection the day before cleaning begins. We stopped charging you because you accepted the amount and we will stop.
How can I make a reservation for end of tenancy cleaning in Geelong?
With our efficient and time-saving system, scheduling your cleaning service is quite simple. To book your move-out cleaners in Geelong, you can either fill out the online form on our website or give us a call at 03 5292 1429.
What if cleaning standards are not met by the landlord or real estate agent?
Please let us know if there is anything we missed or that is not up to the owner’s standards, and we will respond and make the necessary corrections as soon as possible (often within 48 hours). So please don’t focus on the issues surrounding your deposit; instead, let our professionals handle it. That is our Promise.
How long will it take to complete the move-out cleaning?
The size of your home or apartment and the condition of the property will affect how long it takes to clean. Typically, it can take up to three hours to move a one-bedroom unit.
What must I arrange prior to the cleaners’ arrival?
Before the cleaning period, please make sure that everything is removed from the property unless it is furniture.
- Customers can reach us by phoning our number or using an online form.
- Following receipt of the client’s complete property details, we deliver an obligation-free online estimate.
- The customer then schedules us for the desired time and date.
- If everything looks okay, we send the cleaners when we follow up the day before the work.
- Cleaners conduct a comprehensive inspection of the property to make sure that everything has been done by REIV regulations. They gave the clients an explanation of all their needs. This is merely to streamline and simplify their Bond Back process.
- Cleaners then perform the end of lease cleaning according to the specifications. The primary areas of cleaning include the kitchen, restroom, rooms, and steam cleaning of carpets.
- Once the cleaning is complete, clients can inspect the space and let the cleaner know immediately if anything needs to be fixed.
- Once customers are happy, they can pay using a variety of options, including cash, bank transfer, and others.
- If the real estate detects something that has to be done, which could happen in 1% of situations, we can send the cleaners back to remedy the mess. This only holds true for a week. Clients must notify us of any issues within 72 hours.
Get Your Stress-Free End of Lease Cleaning in Geelong Today!
Give your leased home a thorough cleaning with our excellence. Get your free estimate for vacate cleaning by contacting us today!
What Makes An End Of Lease Cleaning Geelong Worthwhile?
Customers don’t need to send the real estate a lot of emails because we clean it thoroughly. Additionally, property owners are not required to worry about the state of their assets. Therefore, hiring us will save a ton of time for clients, property owners, and real estate brokers. We will now go over the entire cleaning process for moving out.
What We Do When You Vacate
The client must first confirm that there is hot water and power in the house. There ought to be a parking place on the property as well. If there isn’t a parking spot, clients must reserve one for the cleaners. Cleaners begin transporting all of the cleaning supplies and equipment from the van to the home after parking it in a secure spot. They organized their belongings into one area.
- First, dusting is done on all surfaces, including walls, fans, windows, flyscreen, skirting, and so on. Then, dust starts to accumulate throughout the entire property.
- Everywhere in the property, including the floors, windows, and railings, is vacuumed by the cleaners. The quickest and easiest way to clean a garage is with a blower, which also saves a lot of time. We have a strong engine blower that makes our task simple. Aside from that, we promptly clean the entire house using industrial vacuums.
- After properly vacuuming, the windows should be cleaned from the inside. Cleaning windows from the outside is not necessary at the conclusion of the lease, but we can do it for an additional fee if the client requests it.
- The kitchen is then cleaned by cleaners. From top to bottom, they begin. After removing all of the stubborn stains from the kitchen cabinet, apply and wipe with eco-friendly cleaners. The hardest aspect of the end-of-lease cleaning is the oven. The oven property is cleaned by the cleaners. Next, they work on the stove and range hood. To clean the oil from the stove and range hood, we need hot water. Without hot water, our process is hampered, and we occasionally have to raise the cleaning fee as a result. The dishwasher, sink, faucets, and splashback are all completed completely. We only use dishwashers from the outside. The kitchen floor is then vacuumed. That is, it is now time to mop up the kitchen.
- If bathrooms are dirty, cleaning them might be challenging. But since we have industrial cleaning tools, it makes our job simple. The shower is cleaned by a machine. We clean the bathroom floors and steam-clean carpets with the same robust machine. We also handle shower screen real estate. Then came the toilet, shower, mirrors, taps, cabinets, and everything. In the end, we swiftly vacuumed the wet floor using the same machine.
- Then, when all the walls have been checked, cleaners remove any stains. Some stains are so deep that they cannot be removed. If real estate requests, clients may occasionally be required to paint it.
- All the doors, switchboards, and walls are cleaned concurrently with the walls. Walking all across the house again is time-consuming.
- Then they tidy all the light fixtures, fans, and other components. The cost of cleaning the furnishings would be additional if the property had any.
- The commercial steam cleaning machine is then used to complete the carpet steam cleaning. Then, moping is over.
- After packing the van with all the necessary supplies, the cleaners drive it outside. One hour before they complete cleaning, they give the client a call so that they can visit the job site and check over the property.
- Clients then check the property, and if anything was missed by the cleaners owing to a mistake on their part, they can correct it simultaneously. When the customer is satisfied, he can make payment in a variety of methods.
Experienced & Dedicated Staff
Eco-Friendly Cleaning Products
Fast & Effective Solution
Checklist – End of Lease Cleaning Geelong
Our Bond return Guarantee only applies to the areas of our services that you have selected (T&Cs Apply).
Various items are included in the end of lease cleaning. So please make sure to hire us for all of your needs. Clients occasionally complete a few tasks on their own. However, they are unable to execute so competently and run into issues with bond returns.
- Vacate Clean (Extensive cleaning of the premises)
- Carpet steam Cleaning (Stain removal is not part of our service)
- Before relocating to a new home, clients can also engage us to clean their rugs and furniture.
These products are covered individually by our quotation procedure; therefore, please double-check your price to see what is included.
Bond Clean And Carpet Clean
End of Lease Cleaning Geelong offers the most effective cleaning method, and we are aware of what real estate agents require. To clean the property, we only use the best, environmentally safe products.
Bond Back Cleaning Checklist
We included the following
- Dusting Clear the cobwebs.
- Clean fans and air conditioners. (Additional)
- Lights cleaning if it’s reachable with 2 step ladder.
- Cleaning of the door knobs and switchboards.
- Clean the interior and outside of the cabinets, as well as the doors, shelves, and drawers.
- The inside windows are clean. (outside for extra)
- Including sliding door tracks, vacuum the entire room.
- Clean standard blinds, rails and cords (Extra price).
- Vacuum carpet and floor.
- Professional Mopping the whole house.
- Clean the exhaust fans
- Clean the interior and outside of each cabinet.
- Clean the toilet top and behind and sanitize the bowl
- Utilize a machine to clean the shower screen and mop up any debris from the tiles.
- Thoroughly clean each tap and the sink.
- Clear mirrors, windows, and window tracks
- Remove cobwebs and floor Sweeping (Extra)
- Clean the rings, elements, and knobs on the stovetop, including the interior and outside.
- Clean the doors, drawers, and cabinets (both inside and out).
- Clean the grill, trays, glass doors, and knobs on the oven (both inside and out).
- Clean the inside and outside of the refrigerator (Extra charges)
- Hot water is used to thoroughly clean the range hood’s filter and exhaust system to get rid of all the oil inside.
- The kitchen splashback should be cleaned.
- All cabinets and drawers should be cleaned both inside and out.
- Clean the dryer’s interior, exterior, and back. Eliminate lint. (If appropriate) (Extra Cost)
- Clean all the taps, cabinets, racks, and the space around the washing machine from the inside out.
- Pristine floors, window tracks, and windows.
- Remove cob webs. Sweep and mop floors (Extra)
(a furnished property is quoted differently given the time required)
Additional Services (will be distinctly priced)
NOTE: These services are not covered if they are not listed in your quotation.
This list is not specified. There are additional specialist services available as well, such as home maintenance, painters, and others, but we have only mentioned the more generic ones.
- Rug Cleaning
- Venetian Blinds
- Swimming Pool Maintenance
- Lawn & Garden Maintenance
- Furnished attributes
- Pest Control Services
- Rubbish Removal
- Upholstery Cleansing
- Pressure Washing
- Garage Cleaning
- Patio Cleaning
Bond Back Cleaning Exceptions of End Of Lease Cleaning Geelong
- Despite the fact that mould can be embedded in grout, silicon, and other materials, our cleaners make every effort to remove mildew from affected areas. To get these areas back to normal, they require an expert.
Whole Wall Cleaning
- We wipe the walls to check for bug stains, etc. A thorough wall cleaning, on the other hand, takes more time and frequently yields similar results.
Tile And Grout Stains
- We try our best to remove defects, but due to the design of the tiles or benchtops—some of which are noticeably porous—it is not possible to do so without professional assistance.
- Any locations deemed unsafe by our specialists for them to work, including those with broken electrical switches, garbage, biowaste, or other potential hazards.
- We don’t clean garage walls or floors.
- Refrigerators, fixtures, and other items not specifically specified won’t be cleaned unless both parties agree in writing to do so.
Kitchen items (Furnished if applicable)
- Not every item in the kitchen, including cabinets and drawers, is cleaned by our cleaner.
- Anywhere in the house can experience moist places; typically, this leads to damage to the drywall. We try our best to keep mildew and stains from Wet Spots, but we are unable to completely remove these imperfections. Overly moist conditions might cause these kinds of marks to quickly reappear.
- We do our best to remove any blemishes with our practical experience, but property deterioration still leaves a mark. Tile or grout, baths, and plastic items sometimes fade with time (typically into a yellowish hue), and they cannot be returned to their original colour without professional assistance.
- Roofs and ceilings are not cleaned by our business.
- No, our cleaners don’t work at heights. Any sanitation that calls for a ladder won’t be done. For instance, the window on the second story.
- Locations that require specialized cleaning supplies, specific chemicals, or a skilled expert. such as pressure cleaning (garage surface covered in grease) and painting (walls with severe flaws).
Furnished (If Applicable)
- If objects are not excluded, our cleaner will not clean within closets.
Furnished Assets Eliminations
- We don’t clean up picture frames, containers, lamps, clocks, fruit jars, sheets, or anything else that might be adorning.
Guaranteed refund (Subject to T&Cs) With End Of Lease Cleaning Geelong, an exception
Outside Home Windows
- Wherever possible, we clean the external windows (with the exception of places with difficult access or heights), but we can’t always guarantee it because of the weather.
- The term “external zones” refers to areas that cannot be completely protected against climatic influences. For instance, balconies and courtyards in homes, or any other area that cannot be completely enclosed, such as the exterior of a house with only three walls. We will clean up any exterior zone as predicted by our formations, but we cannot guarantee them because of the climate.
- No sanitary conditions are guaranteed either inside or outside the garage by our staff.
- Wherever possible, we will wipe glass outside (barring difficult access or heights), but we cannot guarantee them owing to climatic circumstances.
Post-Pest Treatment Services
- Things that require further cleaning after pest control that are not directly related to pest control are not our responsibility or are not guaranteed by us. Examples include dead creatures or bugs that have gathered on a property as a result of pest control measures.
- A final result is an occurrence that must take place after the move-out clean and during the warranty period and may affect the Real Estate Agent’s release of the deposit. The finished result is something for which the vacate cleaner is not liable. In such a case, neither our cleaner nor the sanitation will be guaranteed. ‘Common judgment shall command’ in order to control these outcomes. For instance:
- A growth of pests that were alive during the clean-up but have since passed away.
- A method of masking dust that has been deposited after cleaning.
- Near an exposed glass window or door, there may be dust or grime.
- Pet and pest waste.
- A new tenant has moved in or is leaving.
- Access to the property by a representative of a third party without our consent.